Provider of secure networks for enterprise customers. A former subsidiary of Unify, Enterasys was sold to Extreme Networks in October 2013.
- Innovative network infrastructure offerings deliver the security, productivity and adaptability benefits required by Global 2000 organizations, coupled with the industry's strongest service and support
- Broad product portfolio, including multilayer switches, core routers, WAN routers, wireless LANs, network management, and intrusion defense systems (IDS)
- Headquartered in Andover, MA with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia
- In September 2008, Enterasys was combined with Siemens Enterprise Communications, a GCP I/GCP II investment
- Completed substantial cost reduction activities
- Stabilized and reinvested in the business
- Revitalized go-to-market strategy